The cost for these seminars are covered by Pears Foundation as part of its commitment to “funder plus” philanthropy.
At JHub seminars, participants can meet a cross-section of Pears grantees and JHub residents, which encourages peer learning and networking between people who are grappling with similar issues.
Recent courses have included:
- Managing teams using Myers-Briggs Type Indicators
- HR for Non-HR Specialists: Managing Capability, Conduct and Coming to Work
- Building Effective Boards
- The Tools for Success: Identifying the best social media platforms to reach an audience
- Business and Strategy Planning for Small Charities.
Lunch and Learn – The New Fundraisers: Who organises charitable giving in contemporary society?