5 places left
This seminar will look at the recruitment process from how to write a great person spec all the way to how to choose someone from their interview.
Job analysis and the development of the job description – role purpose, accountabilities and
Search/marketing - production of the marketing materials, e.g. advertisement text, information pack
Search and marketing – above and below the line strategies and including digital media
Assessment and selection
Competency-based interviewing techniques
Assessment tools and psychometrics – ability testing, personality profiling
This seminar will be run by Simon Lloyd and Dina Butler of nfp
About Simon and Dina:
Simon Lloyd Managing Director
A Founding Director, Simon now brings over a decade of executive search and selection experience in the nfp sector. Prior to founding the company, Simon worked in the voluntary sector in London and served on a number of community group management committees. He also worked in service regulation and development for local education authorities in both substantive and consultancy roles.
With over 20 years experience of the voluntary sector and over ten years in executive search and selection, Simon now leads on the strategic development of the company and takes personal responsibility for a caseload of executive assignments.
Dina Butler MSc Personnel Management, CMCIPD, BPS Level A & B Assessor
Dina brings 17 years HR and Assessment/ development experience gained in both the commercial and public sector. She has worked as a freelance consultant since 2000 and as an assessor since 1991.
Dina is fully trained in biographical, situational and critical experience / competency based interviewing. She brings a wide range of assessment / development experience from panel interviews to assessing & chairing extended selection procedures at all levels from front line to graduate to senior managerial, specialist and executive.
Her experience also includes designing sift criteria, sifting and telephone interviewing and the design and delivery of a number of assessment related training products (sifting, telephone interviewing, board administration, career planning & assessor training), 1:1 and small group coaching & feedback. She is also a qualified Assessor Tutor (5 day accredited assessor training course). Her other qualifications are:
- BSc (Hons) Microbiology and Virology – 2.1
- MSc Personnel Management and Business Administration
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (Chartered MCIPD)
- BPS Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing (Levels A and B)
- Accredited user of OPQ, MBTI, RPQ, MQ, 16PF5
- Postgraduate certificate in Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (with distinction)
- BTec qualified assessor and accredited assessor trainer
- Other external training undertaken includes Career Development (CBI), Career Counselling (ICAS), Employment Law (IRS), Competency development, Job analysis, Salary Management (Hay), 16PF5, Assessment Centre Practitioners (A&DC), Executive Coaching (Quorum), Targeted Selection (DDI), Life coaching (LCCH).